- NYC ANTIFA is an autonomous blog that is trying through different media (news, videos and information in general) help to build, defend, educate and create an effective cultural resistance against fascism.
- RT @ChrisDStedman: Any time a city announces police reforms https://t.co/nhWWURIL2N 13 minutes ago
- Harlan, East Kentucky. (Read the whole thread) twitter.com/sydneyboles/st… 17 minutes ago
- RT @P_Strickland_: As protests over American police brutality fan out around the world, a shower of Molotov cocktails and tear gas near the… 24 minutes ago
- In 2008 Greece erupted into a confrontation with brutal police and brutal austerity measures after the cops killed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 30 minutes ago
- RT @letsgomathias: Chants of “fuck your curfew!” in the rain in Brooklyn near my apartment https://t.co/vHZmvD1LdE 35 minutes ago
- RT @mjcontrera: Earlier I heard police officers telling each other, “They’re going to be worn out.” It’s night six. It’s 90+ degrees. A… 1 hour ago
- RT @IGD_News: Militia supporter + attacker of #BlackLivesMatter demonstrators in #Oakdale today has memes on his Facebook page promoting th… 1 hour ago
- RT @BenjaminPDixon: Now that you've seen the viciousness and malevolence of the American police state, remember that it was first practiced… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: #AleksandrKolchenko
Get ready! The 3rd Annual July 25th International Day of Solidarity With Antifascist Prisoners Is Upon Us!
Tuesday, July 25th, marks the 3rd Annual International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners. In the aftermath of the fiery protests against the G20—and the arrests of hundreds of comrades—we are again reminded that the embers of direct action need … Continue reading
We are fast approaching the July 25th Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners, and in preparation, we wanted to update everyone on the legal situation of our antifa comrades in the last year. In that time, quite a few antifascists … Continue reading
The July 25 International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners was a resounding success! In addition to comrades in Britain, the United States, Finland, Australia, Germany, Sweden, and Bulgaria taking part, the call to action was translated into five different … Continue reading
International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners Saturday, July 25, 2015 Antifascists fight against those who—in the government or in the streets—dream of imposing their fascist and other Far Right nationalist nightmares on the rest of us. Throughout the world, … Continue reading