- NYC ANTIFA is an autonomous blog that is trying through different media (news, videos and information in general) help to build, defend, educate and create an effective cultural resistance against fascism.
- There has never been a movement for social change (associated with the "left" or "social justice") that hasn't been… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 46 minutes ago
- RT @UARFNYC: .@TheStandNYC are you aware of who you're hosting tomorrow, on Pride Day? Far-right conspiracy theorists and transphobic "come… 3 hours ago
- RT @exiledarizona: Hundreds of people are back in Downtown Phoenix heading toward the state capitol. Unafraid of the previous nights events… 12 hours ago
- anarchists have opposed setting up the struggle for freedom & autonomy as a struggle for "rights" because *anything… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @IGD_News: Since Friday, tens of thousands have taken to the streets + shut down freeways for reproductive freedom + autonomy, as clashe… 12 hours ago
- RT @zellieimani: Today was monumental. We took a huge step in transforming a space into a Black Lives Matter youth center directly in one… 14 hours ago
- do not eat the yellow snow cones twitter.com/afainatl/statu… 14 hours ago
- Rome, Georgia, has a population of ~38,000 and is in Marjorie Taylor Greene's congressional district 🌈✨ twitter.com/afainatl/statu… 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: #DzmitryStsyashenka
Get ready! The 3rd Annual July 25th International Day of Solidarity With Antifascist Prisoners Is Upon Us!
Tuesday, July 25th, marks the 3rd Annual International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners. In the aftermath of the fiery protests against the G20—and the arrests of hundreds of comrades—we are again reminded that the embers of direct action need … Continue reading
We are fast approaching the July 25th Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners, and in preparation, we wanted to update everyone on the legal situation of our antifa comrades in the last year. In that time, quite a few antifascists … Continue reading
International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners Saturday, July 25, 2015 Antifascists fight against those who—in the government or in the streets—dream of imposing their fascist and other Far Right nationalist nightmares on the rest of us. Throughout the world, … Continue reading