- NYC ANTIFA is an autonomous blog that is trying through different media (news, videos and information in general) help to build, defend, educate and create an effective cultural resistance against fascism.
- Proud Boys Don't Rule The World --Antifa Remix https://t.co/6V53S84GkK 2 minutes ago
- Don't worry, Proud Boy, John Kinsman, we didn't forget you. Here's the unrepentant Far Right scumbag, giving a "r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @SiebeforORD1: Today I heard @PortlandPolice sargent tell his officers to target those of us in wheelchairs for arrest so they could go… 2 hours ago
- and another one! twitter.com/sirtou2/status… 3 hours ago
- RT @AndyBCampbell: None of these people are acting in good faith. They come into town with plans to assault people and get away with it. Af… 3 hours ago
- One identifying feature of the chud, is that they love to threaten political violence while capitalizing words at r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @zellieimani: Eric Garner’s last words. He should still be here today. If only Daniel Pantaleo didn’t apply an illegal chokehold. If onl… 5 hours ago
- RT @hakan_geijer: aNtIfAsCiSm DoEnS't WoRk twitter.com/DownEverything… 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: #J25
Get ready! The 3rd Annual July 25th International Day of Solidarity With Antifascist Prisoners Is Upon Us!
Tuesday, July 25th, marks the 3rd Annual International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners. In the aftermath of the fiery protests against the G20—and the arrests of hundreds of comrades—we are again reminded that the embers of direct action need … Continue reading
2017 promises to be a busy year for antifascists around the world. We will continue the fight against fascism and the far right, and oppose—in every way possible—their relentless campaigns of bigotry against refugees and immigrants, Muslims, Jews, LGBTQ, and … Continue reading