- NYC ANTIFA is an autonomous blog that is trying through different media (news, videos and information in general) help to build, defend, educate and create an effective cultural resistance against fascism.
- RT @nycforabortion: TOMORROW @ 5pm sharp, join @nycDSA and NYCFAR to picket, chant, and learn about the institutions that have fought again… 2 hours ago
- RT @josephfcox: New: Facebook is removing posts and temporarily banning people who say that they will mail abortion pills to those who need… 16 hours ago
- The people who filmed the police killings of Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, Freddie Gray & Eric Garner were all… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- One Nazi who was confronted in Sacramento was William Planer. He was the only Nazi arrested, even tho many of the N… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @nycforabortion: SATURDAY 7/2 @ 8AM | SoHo, NYC Join us for our monthly clinic defense and help block Witness for Life/@NY_Arch from h… 1 day ago
- Highly recommend people familiarize themselves with the people involved in the Far Right content mill and strategiz… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- honestly, we're never going to get tired of rudy crying about getting clapped on the back and called a scumbag by a prole. 1 day ago
- RT @exiledarizona: The national guard is now on the streets of Downtown Phoenix helping erect barricades for ongoing demonstrations. Arizo… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: #J25
Get ready! The 3rd Annual July 25th International Day of Solidarity With Antifascist Prisoners Is Upon Us!
Tuesday, July 25th, marks the 3rd Annual International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners. In the aftermath of the fiery protests against the G20—and the arrests of hundreds of comrades—we are again reminded that the embers of direct action need … Continue reading
2017 promises to be a busy year for antifascists around the world. We will continue the fight against fascism and the far right, and oppose—in every way possible—their relentless campaigns of bigotry against refugees and immigrants, Muslims, Jews, LGBTQ, and … Continue reading