- NYC ANTIFA is an autonomous blog that is trying through different media (news, videos and information in general) help to build, defend, educate and create an effective cultural resistance against fascism.
- RT @awinston: Not only is Benjamin Hannam a Metropolitan Police Officer and a member of the banned Neo-Nazi group National Action - he is a… 53 minutes ago
- RT @khowaga: Tea from 1918 right here. https://t.co/pWFr8QrRU8 3 hours ago
- RT @imraansiddiqi: Inshallah. https://t.co/HQrP35lztY 3 hours ago
- RT @F12_Antifascist: .@kingcosoPIO Why does this say suspended instead of fired? I'm sure there's a mistake. Clarify. https://t.co/Y4npXap… 3 hours ago
- legit loling at "For the 1/100th time" 3 hours ago
- RT @FightBackBR: R/T 2 Counter Protests in Bay Ridge this weekend, 7/11&7/12! Stand for #BLM movement and victims of police violence. Stand… 3 hours ago
- RT @afainatl: White nationalist stickers continue to come down around midtown. This one is for Our Fight Clothing, a far-Right clothing c… 15 hours ago
- RT @transform6789: A tour guide from Gettysburg claims it was illegal for the militias to gather there July 4, as permits are required - an… 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: #RomanBogdan
Get ready! The 3rd Annual July 25th International Day of Solidarity With Antifascist Prisoners Is Upon Us!
Tuesday, July 25th, marks the 3rd Annual International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners. In the aftermath of the fiery protests against the G20—and the arrests of hundreds of comrades—we are again reminded that the embers of direct action need … Continue reading
We are fast approaching the July 25th Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners, and in preparation, we wanted to update everyone on the legal situation of our antifa comrades in the last year. In that time, quite a few antifascists … Continue reading
International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners Saturday, July 25, 2015 Antifascists fight against those who—in the government or in the streets—dream of imposing their fascist and other Far Right nationalist nightmares on the rest of us. Throughout the world, … Continue reading