You might be wondering what you can do to help support antifa comrades in prison this July 25th—the International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners. Well, here is a handy list of different things you can do!
- Do a banner hang. See photos from past years for inspiration! [1, 2, 3]
- Put up posters around your neighborhood or school! Go here and here for pdfs of this year’s posters (in pink and grey), and feel free to use last year’s!
- Donate money to the International Antifascist Defense Fund outright, or buy an awesome t-shirt to show your solidarity (Only a few more days left to purchase)!
- Take a solidarity photo! See below for some awesome examples!
- Send letters or postcards to the antifascist prisoners on our list and participate in Rose City Antifa’s Postcards to Prisoners campaign!
- Dedicate an action to these comrades!
Remember that together, we can create a flow of solidarity that strengthens our ties to one another and creates a culture of resistance that can withstand the inevitable tides of repression. These comrades are in there for us, so we are out here for them!
Until all are free!
Use the hashtag #J25antifa