- NYC ANTIFA is an autonomous blog that is trying through different media (news, videos and information in general) help to build, defend, educate and create an effective cultural resistance against fascism.
- WhO WiLL yOu CaLL iN aN eMeRgEnCy twitter.com/DrugsNSatan/st… 13 hours ago
- RT @chadloder: The San Bernardino Sheriff shot and killed a 15-year-old kidnapping victim as she ran towards them to seek help. 14 hours ago
- RT @AFP: VIDEO: Protesters use a stolen Pepsi truck to break into the Palace of Justice in Iguala de la Independencia, Mexico's Guerrero st… 16 hours ago
- RT @crimethinc: Revolt in Iran—The Feminist Resurrection and the Beginning of the End for the Regime crimethinc.com/Jina Iranian and… 21 hours ago
- RT @CopwatchMedia: NEW: @AshAgony exposes some of the old Facebook posts of the NYPDs most complained about cop. True to form, Eric Dym was… 21 hours ago
- RT @wrkclasshistory: #OtD 28 Sep 1955, as dictator Gen Franco visited Barcelona, anarchist resistance activist Francesc Sabaté took a cab,… 23 hours ago
- dear people outside of nyc, please understand our mayor is a clown. 1 day ago
- RT @Lubchansky: just saw a uniformed NYPD officer not only make nice with, but initiate a hug with one of the chuds disrupting a drag stor… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: new york city
In Solidarity with ATHENSANTIFA19JAN, Against Racism, Homophobia and Violence. NEW YORK CITY Saturday, January 19, 1pm, Greek Consulate, 69 East 79th Street, New York City In solidarity with the people of Greece and all the people of the world who … Continue reading
Cooper Union Tuition Protest: Students Barricade Themselves In 8th Floor Of Foundation Building. A group of Cooper Union students have barricaded themselves inside a college building in lower Manhattan for the past 24 hours to protest the school’s decision to … Continue reading
>>> DOWNLOAD THE POSTER HERE AND HELP US TO STOP THEM! <<< The people from Astoria [NYC] start organizing to stop the golden dawn’s Greek neo-Nazi in their community. THEY SHALL NOT PASS! /// >>> DOWNLOAD THE POSTER HERE AND … Continue reading
Via Occupied London >greek original 1. First of all, the struggle against the (totalitarian) nationalism-racism is a struggle against the (authoritarian) liberalization of the Nation, the State, the Market and the System of Justice and — by extension — against … Continue reading
Void Network invites all friends and comrades to participate on this Open Meeting and organise collective power: Call for an Open Meeting* Say “NO” to the Neo-Nazi “Golden Dawn” in New York City Golden Dawn, G.D. (in Greek, Chrysi Avgi), … Continue reading
Saturday, August 4, 2012 Washinton Square Park, NYC We are calling for all queers, radicals and anarchists in NYC to join us at Washington Square Park on August 4th and form a Queer Bloc (AKA Pink Bloc).
UPDATE: SHOW AT OTTO’S IS CANCELLED! ————————————————————- Please contact the venue – Otto’s Shrunken Head – and let them know how you feel about bands with white supremacist politics playing at their club: 212-228-2240 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com http://www.myspace.com/ottosnyc — On Saturday, October … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.