- NYC ANTIFA is an autonomous blog that is trying through different media (news, videos and information in general) help to build, defend, educate and create an effective cultural resistance against fascism.
- Declaring victory when you've objectively failed is like taking the square root of a negative number. At best, your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- whoever is paying for this clown shit is not getting their money's worth, lol twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @IGD_News: "Anarcha-feminists took a three-pronged approach to abortion struggle: defense of abortion clinics, construction of grassroot… 2 days ago
- "To conclude that Nazism or other forms of fascism are forms of mental disturbance is doubly dangerous: it offers a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Question for Americans on the timeline: Are you familiar with the "stab-in-the-back" anti-semitic conspiracy theory in Germany after WWI? 3 days ago
- 50 shades of MAGA and each one is the same shit. 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Killah P
One year ago today, September 18th, Greek rapper and antifascist, Pavlos Fyssas, also known by his stage name, Killah P, was fatally stabbed after he was assaulted leaving a cafe in Piraeus, Greece, with his girlfriend and two other friends … Continue reading
An Antifascist RAP mixtape by AFA PARIS-BANLIEUE Tracklist : Marouf – Introduction Cutter & Le Druide (Sang Mêlé) – Ni Oubli Ni Pardon Eone (Première Ligne) – J’plaide coupable (remix) Tonio – Sans titre Kash Leone – Mauvaise rencontre Kev … Continue reading
On Wednesday night 50,000+ marched in Athens, 5,000 in Keratsini, and thousands more in 18+ cities all over Greece against the Nazi Golden Dawn and their allies in the police. Here in New York we’re doing our small part to … Continue reading
#Antifascist track from #Houston rapper @QuadirLateef, in memory of RIP Killahp – Fuck Golden Dawn Eυχαριστώ τον Evripidis4AGE για τους στίχους.
Greek anti-fascist activist and hip-hop artist Pavlos Fyssas (a.k.a. Killah P) was stabbed to death by a gang of black-shirted Golden Dawn thugs in Athens last night. According to eyewitness reports, Pavlos was chased down the streets of Keratsini and … Continue reading