- @___z__________ apparently this is a bizarre conspiracy theory about the Refuse Fascism day of action on Nov 4 20 hours ago
- @notmygoodeye hahahahahaha perfect 2 days ago
- @notmygoodeye lives in manhattan, too 2 days ago
- New posters for July 25 International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners
- Get ready! The 3rd Annual July 25th International Day of Solidarity With Antifascist Prisoners Is Upon Us!
- Sunday, July 30: Antifa Prisoner Benefit Show in Brooklyn
- Tuesday, July 18th – Letter Writing Dinner for International Antifa Prisoners (Brooklyn)
- Antifa Journalist Gets Death Threats After Exposing Far Right Media at Hamburg G20 Protest
Tag Archives: Killah P
One year ago today, September 18th, Greek rapper and antifascist, Pavlos Fyssas, also known by his stage name, Killah P, was fatally stabbed after he was assaulted leaving a cafe in Piraeus, Greece, with his girlfriend and two other friends … Continue reading
An Antifascist RAP mixtape by AFA PARIS-BANLIEUE Tracklist : Marouf – Introduction Cutter & Le Druide (Sang Mêlé) – Ni Oubli Ni Pardon Eone (Première Ligne) – J’plaide coupable (remix) Tonio – Sans titre Kash Leone – Mauvaise rencontre Kev … Continue reading
On Wednesday night 50,000+ marched in Athens, 5,000 in Keratsini, and thousands more in 18+ cities all over Greece against the Nazi Golden Dawn and their allies in the police. Here in New York we’re doing our small part to … Continue reading
#Antifascist track from #Houston rapper @QuadirLateef, in memory of RIP Killahp – Fuck Golden Dawn Eυχαριστώ τον Evripidis4AGE για τους στίχους.
Greek anti-fascist activist and hip-hop artist Pavlos Fyssas (a.k.a. Killah P) was stabbed to death by a gang of black-shirted Golden Dawn thugs in Athens last night. According to eyewitness reports, Pavlos was chased down the streets of Keratsini and … Continue reading